e-shelter is a carrier-neutral supplier of data center services providing highly secure environments for housing and connectivity of IT and network systems. As the tenant, you decide on your carrier or peering partner. The great choice of connectivity providers in our data centers enables you to compare offers and reduce your costs while increasing performance. You also benefit from a community of potential partners and customers who are housed in the same data center. Our data centers each have two Carrier-Meet-Me-Rooms to guarantee redundancy at all times. The rooms are subject to strict regulations for access and cable management to ensure the maximum security.
We offer providers of telecommunication networks the perfect environment for its business development: scalable, high-available, secure and with connected colocation space. You have all possibilities due to direct access to the leading Internet Exchanges (BCIX, DE-CIX, SWISSIX, VIX), Console as well as national and global Ethernet and MPLS-network providers. A huge community of IT and cloud service providers as well as financial service, media and internet companies is being present at the e-shelter data centers. You will find new partners and possible customers as a part of this community.
The telecommunications infrastructure at a glance:
- e-carrier-rack including redundant power provision for server performance up to 3 kW
- All e-shelter locations are carrier-neutral
- Carrier-mix from global Tier 1 supplier to local supplier
- Direct connection to DE-CIX, BCIX, SWISSIX and VIX in our data centers
- Direct access to the global cloud and application providers on the e-shelter Campus
- Access to 350+ carrier
- Redundant Carrier-Meet-Me-Rooms (CMMR) with separately secured patch area and connected Tier III+ colocation spaces
- Redundant and section-free cabling on the e-shelter Campus and to other e-shelters and competitors’ data centers
- Cross Connects (LWS single mode) connection between e-shelter customer and carrier based on structured pre-cabling within 24 hours
- Datacenter Connects between the e-shelter data centers and the local internet node points within 24 hours
- 24/7 on-site service