Increase your hybrid cloud potential
Companies are developing and using an ever-growing number of digital business processes and IoT applications in the course of their digital transformation journey. To support this, they require flexible and high performance IT environments. While applications and data are administered in and through hybrid clouds, key factors for user acceptance are availability and performance. We offer our clients direct, exclusive and high-performance access to Amazon Web Services via AWS Direct Connect, connecting clients, applications, and users with the Amazon public cloud.
As an AWS Direct Connect partner, we offer a private and secure high-performance connection between the client’s IT environment in the colocation space at NTT and the AWS Cloud.
The benefits of using AWS Direct Connect via our Cloud Connect service are:
- Direct, secure, and fast connections to the AWS Region EU (site: Frankfurt)
- Low latency, high data throughput and flexible bandwidth ranging from 50 Mbps to 500 Mbps via virtual connections or from 1 Gbps to 10 Gbps via dedicated Cross Connect connections
- Redundant layer 2 network infrastructure - flexible and scalable: clients retain full control over IP routing
- Simple implementation of hybrid cloud concepts
With the Multi Service Interconnection Platform, we offer carrier-neutral, flexible, and scalable connectivity between all our sites and end-to-end solutions for accessing the AWS Cloud across NTT sites.
We offer a virtual network environment via its own Multi Service Interconnection Platform.
Our connectivity services enables clients to take full advantage of cutting edge network technology, thus allowing for a highly-scalable, flexible, and secure data transfer. We offer carrier-neutral connectivity via our Multi Service Interconnection Platform at all our sites. As soon as a client’s infrastructure is connected, flexible, transparent, private connections to other clients, internet services or cloud providers, such as AWS Cloud, can be established using Direct Connect. In addition to Cloud Connect services, we also provide data center and colocation services with a total capacity of 400 MW.
The benefits of using Multi Service Interconnection Platform:
- Flexible - numerous connections
- Cost-effective - all connect services via one single port
- Scalable - “pay as you grow”: bandwidth as needed
- Future-oriented - cutting edge services platform
- High-performance - low latency
Contact us to request your individual offer and to establish a fast and easy direct connection between your IT systems and the Amazon Cloud in our data centers:
- Book the AWS Direct Connect service in your AWS account
- Select NTT as Direct Connect partner for the AWS Region EU (site: Frankfurt)
- Book the Cloud Connect access to AWS