Increase your hybrid cloud potential
Companies are developing and using an ever-growing number of digital business processes and IoT applications in the course of their digital transformation journey. To support this, they require flexible and high performance IT environments. While applications and data are administered in and through hybrid clouds, key factors for user acceptance are availability and performance. e-shelter offers its customers direct, exclusive and high-performance access to Amazon Web Services via AWS Direct Connect, connecting customers, applications, and users with the Amazon public cloud.
As an AWS Direct Connect partner, e-shelter offers a private and secure high-performance connection between the customer’s IT environment in the colocation space at e-shelter and the AWS Cloud.
The benefits of using AWS Direct Connect via the e-shelter Cloud Connect Service are:
- Direct, secure, and fast connections to the AWS Region EU (site: Frankfurt)
- Low latency, high data throughput and flexible bandwidth ranging from 50 Mbps to 500 Mbps via virtual connections or from 1 Gbps to 10 Gbps via dedicated Cross Connect connections
- Redundant Layer 2 network infrastructure - flexible and scalable: customers retain full control over IP routing
- Simple implementation of hybrid cloud concepts
With the e-connect multiservice-platform, e-shelter offers carrier neutral, flexible, and scalable connectivity between all e-shelter sites and end-to-end solutions for accessing the AWS Cloud across e-shelter sites.
e-shelter offers a virtual network environment via its own e-connect platform.
e-connect enables customers to take full advantage of cutting edge network technology, thus allowing for a highly-scalable, flexible, and secure data transfer. e-shelter offers carrier neutral connectivity via its e-connect platform at all e-shelter sites. As soon as a customer’s infrastructure is connected, flexible, transparent, private connections to other customers, internet services or cloud providers, such as AWS Cloud, can be established using Direct Connect. In addition to Cloud Connect services, e-shelter also provides data center and colocation services with a total capacity of 300 MW.
The benefits of using e-connect:
- Flexible - numerous connections
- Cost-effective - all Connect Services via one single port
- Scalable - “pay as you grow”: Bandwidth as needed
- Future-oriented - cutting edge services platform
- High-performance - low latency
Contact e-shelter to request your individual offer and to establish a fast and easy direct connection between your IT systems and the Amazon Cloud in the e-shelter data center:
- Book the AWS Direct Connect service in your AWS account
- Select e-shelter as Direct Connect Partner for the AWS Region EU (site: Frankfurt)
- Book the Cloud Connect access to AWS from e-shelter